Friday, March 25, 2011

Teeth ~ epic fail?

My race the Watrins grow fangs when they are in battle with their enemies. I was going to put fangs into my angry image but they were too far apart from each other so I decided to make two copies of them. The problem with that was that i couldn't figure out how to get rid of the extra two pairs of fangs: one where the nose was and one where the neck was. Thus since I couldn't get rid of the extra fangs I decided to not put them into my final avatar. It would've looked weird if there was two sets of fangs and they weren't lined up!

















Here are the set of fangs that I was going to put onto my Watrins race when they were angry at enemies. As you can see in this image I haven't cut them out, so I couldn't really show you what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment