Friday, March 25, 2011

Reflection term 1

I think this term I have had the chance to learn something new and different! I found it hard to keep up with my blog as you can tell I am pretty much putting it all in now! I am very pleased how I created my first avatar (angry), I think personally it was much better then the second avatar (happy). Even though it took the most time to complete the creation. The hardest thing for me this term was trying to keep putting things on my blog and trying to complete my avatar. Even though it was really fun creating my own race of people I also didn't really start on my race of people when we were told to. I didn't really know what I was going to do with creating them or how they would look! But near the end of the term I kinda thought of more good ideas but I don't know why I didn't think of them before? If I could do this term all over again I think I would try to get my blog happening faster and not waiting till the last minute to put everything down. And I would've wanted to start my avatar earlier so I could have had time to place my fangs in my angry avatar picture. I think next term I will try to do as Mr Powell says and do my blog every 2-3 times a week so it won't get out of hand next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment