Friday, March 25, 2011

Hair of the Watrins people

The Watrins females have beautiful but messy hair ranging in different colours and shapes. The hair I used for my avatar was brown since it looked good just the way it was on my avatar. Consequently this is why I didn't change the colour of the hair, it took me about 6 days to cut out all the hair. It was very challenging to cut out, I had to pretty much cut out every individual hair in the picture. If I didn't you could see the grey background though the hair. Thus I chose to cut out the hair correctly by cutting out the tiny strands of hair. But in the long shot it looked amazing when I was done, it was worth the effort!
















Here is the original picture I got the hair from, and yes it is Miranda Kerr's hair :D

No comments:

Post a Comment